Lo and behold! Here is the final piece!
After many months, I have actually finalized my very own project since graduating college.
Although, I had to readjust the CMYK values for printing as it will be too dark. I made this mistake of not decreasing the K value. Result: You barely see any dark colour variations and appears as big shapes of black when printed. I have learned my lesson well after reprinting four times at a print shop.
I know it does not look the same on screen, but adjusting the CMYK value significantly was necessary for the darker colours to appear more distinct.
I eventually presented this project for a pop-up art show, together with other talented young artists I have met through an art business program during the summer of 2017.